Sunday 5 June 2011

ootd - Twas The Night Before London

Top - american apparel/ Jeans - next /Sandals - primark /Bow - topshop via ebay

As i go to london with college tomorrow my wonderful boyfriend treated me to a meal out as i wont really see him for the next two days :)
I wore my american apparel top/jumper which has been sitting in my draw since christmas, i had almost forgot i even had it when i spotted someone wearing it in pink whilst in town the other day and after a long search around my house i found mine. I really love the top but i think what puts me off is the fact its quite itchy and tends to ride up a lot due to its over elasticated bottom so i wore mine with a vest top underneath to help solve both issues and i think after today it may become a more used piece of my wardrobe. I also wore my next high waisted jeans which i love but have had quite a while now so i think it may be time to invest in a new pair soon and then my sandals from primark which i know don't really look as nice on this picture as they are in real life since i have had them so many people have complemented them i think i could do with investing in another pair before these get worn out as well ! Im also wearing my favourite hair band a white bow from topshop i originally had one which i bought myself in topshop but seemed to loose it last year in new york but after quite a few months of searching i found one for sale on eBay ! 
Im really excited about london as we are going to see graduate fashion week ! which i think is going to be really exciting i think we may even get a chance to speak to some of the students as well :) Another reason i am excited to go is that i have never before been to london which i find quite shocking as i have been to new york twice but never to my own capital ! I hope it has the same busy atmosphere that i love in new york.Well i better had pack now save me rushing around tomorrow morning :) Will update soon on news of graduate fashion week and london :)


2 comments: