Thursday 21 June 2012

Bowling For Shoes !

For some time know i have been searching for a pair of vintage bowling shoes !I don't know what it is about them that intrigues me ! They are really expensive to buy on eBay though coming in at about £50 every time i check. I went on eBay on the off chance looking for them the other day and found these look alike office shoes for a bargain of £10 ( £7 postage though ) and i couldn't resist ! I think they are really unique and cannot wait to start wearing them ! I think they would look really good with something American flag. My only hope is that nobody thinks i have accidentally left a bowling alley without my shoes !
So what do you think ?
Would you ever venture out in bowling shoes ?

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Great find! Can't wait to see how you wear them!

    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find,love these statement bowling style shoe and only a tenner,I love unique fashions like these and would definately wear these,but Im not too sure what I'd wear with them,I suppose something simple as these shoes make a statement of there own :)
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment,hope your having a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete