Tuesday 26 June 2012

Notd - I carried a watermelon !




Sorry for the cheesy title i have been dying to watch Dirty Dancing for ages and posting these nails just reminded me of it !
I have seen quite a few fruity nail art pictures before but watermelons are my favourite ! i have been dying to try it out for a while so i finally invested in a white nail art pen from ebay ! Just to do these nails ! I think they turned out pretty well but would like to experiment and maybe do the pink in a glitter or something and use a lighter green !
Also sorry for the not so good picture aka the chipped nails ! Must remember to take pictures when freshly painted :)

Have you seen any unusual nail art lately ?

3 comments:

  1. They look great! I love the design, definitely going to have to try out some watermelon nails soon :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO CUTE!
    i have to try this one, although im not very neat so it might be a disaster haha.
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love the colours such a cute print!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete