I haven't been the best blogger as of late. I do apologise ! It seems the longer i left it the harder it seemed to start a post ! but here i am posting again :) and for the time i have missed i am doing a little catch up :)
1. Me trying to get to grips with Instagram and fiddling about with all the filters :) it is quickly becoming my favourite app :)
2. In the cinema ! I don't know if i have mentioned this on here before but my boyfriend pays for unlimited cinema passes for Cineworld ! Its £15 each a month and you can go as many times as you want. I don't really talk about it a lot on here but i absolutely love films and probably watch at least one a day ! So i really love the cinema. In the last two weeks alone we have been to see Paranormal Activity 4 ( not amazing ), Skyfall ( also not amazing ) and Perks of being a wallflower ( really loved it ).
3. We have this really amazing sweet shop not far from where i live that sells american candy and every now and then we go there and because its been halloween they had Candycorn which is always mentioned on american tv shows and films so i had to buy some and try it out ! It was really nice though i still can't figure out quite what it tastes similar to.
4. My boyfriends mum runs a cake making business ( and she is really amazing ) and has been wanting business cards for quite a while now so i decided to design some and get them made for her :) I think they turned out really well and she loves them !
5. This is truly the most amazing thing ever ! I am a bit of a Star Wars fan ( ridiculously excited at the news of a new film ) and i seen this advent calendar on Firebox where instead of chocolate its Star Wars lego pieces ! i told my boyfriend and he got me it ! he is keeping it at his till the first of December in case i get too tempted and open it all haha.
6. Not the best photo but its of my new black velvet skater dress from Simply Be ! I really love having a shop in Liverpool. I really love this dress because i can make it all christmasy or dress it really witchy which i love !
7. Really missing my design lessons from college now as all my university work seems to be essays so i have started drawing again :) not amazing but its something i really love to do !
8. Posing again ! Im trying to start wearing lipstick ! Its taken a few goes going out and about in it to make me feel confident wearing it but i really don't mind now ! I used to feel that it made me look really odd but I'm starting to really like it ! Especially the Beguiled Lipstick from Topshop.
9. Last picture is from mine and my boyfriends date night :) we where both too busy at the start of the month to celebrate our four and a half year anniversary ( yes we celebrate halfs haha ) so we went out to our favourite posh Thai restaurant and splashed out a bit :) He even treated me to a nice champagne cocktail !
So hopefully getting back to regular posting from here out :)