Tuesday 20 November 2012

Primark Nail Beads Review






I picked this up in my local Primark last week after debating over getting the black version or the pink one ! As you can see the black won ! 
I was quite sceptical about this as it was so cheap at only £2.50 thats less than i normally pay for just one nail varnish never mind a nail bead set ! 
In the box you get a black nail varnish, the beads, a little funnel and a little plastic tray which i thought was a great idea ! 
I was really surprised at how simple it was i just painted my nail with two coats of black varnish (which i must say is the thickest and darkest black varnish i have ever used ) and whilst holding my nail over the little tray sprinkled on the beads. They tray caught the stray beads and i just fed them back into the bottle through the funnel ! On the box it says it takes 15 - 20 minutes to dry i would say it took about half an hour before i felt they where secure enough. 
I did this yesterday and can say that quite a few have fallen off since then :/ 
Overall i think this is great for a night out or a special occasion but its just not very practical for day to day wear as I'm constantly digging around my bag and rummaging through draws and thats probably contributed to the beads falling off ! 
But for only £2.50 i can't complain and i would definitely use it again and will probably buy the pink one as well :) 
Have you tried any of these types of manicures ? How did you find them ? 

P.S in other news my Etsy shop is now open :) There is only one item at the mo but stop by and have a look and let me know what you think :) 

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! Can't believe it's from Primark! Will be great for a night out xx

    ReplyDelete