Saturday 31 March 2012

Greetings From Singapore !

Hi everyone :) I am currently in Singapore on holiday :) Staying with my auntie and cousin ! Today was our second day and we went down to Clarke Quays ( i think i have spelt that right :/ ) where the boats are and we got a water taxi that took us all around the quays it was beautiful ! All the shops and restaurants down there where so colourful ! There was also a Hooters ! We didn't eat there but i did get a top :D After that we headed down to China Town which was full of little side streets full of market stalls and lanterns ! Here are a few pics :) 

This building is a giant boat on top of 3 towers ! It has a garden and pool on the top ! Soo excited to visit here next week ! 
All the colourful shutters and shops :) 
Busy China town Streets ! I love the Lanterns 
Me and my cousin Charlotte in China Town
Me in China Town wearing - Dress - Newlook Inspire, Necklace - Forever 21 (bought over here ) & Bag - Accessorize ( last year )

Will post again soon ! I have lots of exciting things i am doing whilst here including visiting the Zoo, Universal Studios, Water world and also attending my auntie's friends baby shower ! 

For regular updates on my singapore adventures follow me on twitter @launamckenzie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you and your cousin look so alike! Hope you're having/had a good time, looks stunning!

    http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete