Sunday 5 August 2012

I Heart It #2

I did plan on posting again before today ! But my boyfriends mum and dad have gone on holiday and he had a few days off work ( which is very rare ) so i went to stay at his over the weekend :) So here are some of the pictures i have been hearting this week :)


I couldn't post today without mentioning the beautiful Marilyn Monroe who sadly passed away 50 years ago today ! This is my favourite picture of her back when she was Norma Jean ! ( its actually my computer background as well ) because it shows how just an ordinary girl can become someone so spectacular ! 


And from one lovely lady to another ! I have a massive girl crush on Mila Kunis ! I think she is amazing. Not only is beautiful she can really act ! I went to see Ted on friday and she is great in it ! Although i have to say my favourite film of hers has to be Friends With Benefits :) 


I also went to see Frankie Boyle last night ! And i have to say i have not laughed so much in a long time. He was amazing ! For those of you who don't know Frankie Boyle is an utterly brilliant but highly offensive Scottish comedian ! He is also hysterical on twitter. Follow him with caution on @frankieboyle  :)


I have also been looking for new nail art idea's ! and i really love this one as it reminds me of ice cream :) May give this a go later this week ! 


And last but not least … a hint ! I got my new tattoo done ! As i was unexpectedly paid from work :) I was unsure weather to post a pic yet as i feel i should wait till it has healed properly ! But it in someway has a connection to Nirvana :) but no it is not lyrics ! 


7 comments:

  1. those nails look amazing, i might have to try them!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I can't wait to see your tattoo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those nails!
    RIP to the beautiful Marilyn Monroe too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those nails are frikken fabulous! P.s love the pick of Mila Kunis
    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, what an amazing idea for nail art and I love Mila too she always looks so fabulous, I'm growing out my fringe so I can pin my hair back like hers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled on your blog! Its fab.

    Love that picture of Marilyn Monroe, such a unique picture of her. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like you are having a bus yet fun time, right???
    :-)

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete