Wednesday 12 October 2011

I Have Been Tangoed !


So i finally dyed my hair ! The thing is my friend bleached it first because my hair was really dark brown and we didn't think it would lift that much ! Well we were wrong my hair went blonde ! And i had bought a bright dye thinking with my hair not lifting as much i would try and get it as ginger as i could ! But with it going blonde my hair is now orange ! I like it but feel i really need to fix my brows ! I must also stress the fact it is still 10 times brighter in real life than the picture ! 
Anyway what do you all think :) ? 

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD I LOVE IT! it.is.amazing! if you have any doubts, do not, it looks so so beautiful on you, which dye did you use in the end?
    Just wow! it's given your look a whole new lease of life, you look like a model!:D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha omg thanks ! It so orange in real life though !
    I used the dye you used !
    But having bleached it before hand it is no luminous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought you might have used that one! as you can tell though, I love it, and I think your eyebrows look fine too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it! It looks so natural and the colour is really current. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg wow!Not many people could carry off literally orange hair but you can :p wow

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I LOVE IT!!!! IT LOOKS AMAZING ON YOU! :o

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  7. please shave it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joke, i like ur hedbnd :)))))))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete