Friday 16 September 2011

Blog Award !!


Omg  i am so shoked to have got a blog award :) Has really made my day ! I would like to thank Sandra from CurvySmurfette  For giving me it :D Check out her blog its really good :) 

So here are the rules ! 

* Say Thank you with a linking post 
* Write 7 things about yourself 
* Give the award to 15 other blogs 
* Inform them about it ! 

So here is 7 things you may not know about me ! 

1. I have been with my boyfriend for three and a half years ! 
2. I watch at least 1 film a day and sometime watch up to 5 :) 
3. My favorite band is Bowling for Soup 
4. I am from Liverpool 
5. I am terrified of turning 20 !! 
6. I am a huge Harry Potter fan
7. Winter is my favourite season :) 

Here are my blog nominations :) 
















Hope you check them all out and love reading them as much as i do :) 

4 comments:

  1. Awww thanks for the nominate hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love temporary secretary! haha! Cute blog!
    Poppyxx
    http://poppydoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so much for this! :D :D Made my day! Hehe! :D ...omg Bowling For Soup, I had totally forgotten about them!? Amazing band, gonna be listening to them later! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete