Thursday 29 September 2011

ootd - Multicoloured

Dress - Primark, Leggings & Boots - Topshop

 Today i wore my Missoni style dress from Primark ! I really love this dress and totally forgot i had it ! I found it laying on my wardrobe floor ! So after rediscovering it i wore it today as the weather was really nice as well !
As usual i have slacking this week ! I once again have been so busy with college ! And have very exciting news as well ! I think i mentioned quite a few posts ago that i was trying to volunteer for a street style website based in Liverpool called Fashion Finds ! Well they got back to me a few weeks ago but with all the stress of starting college i only read the email a few days ago ! And they want me to be a street style photographer for them ! So i have already scoured the streets of Liverpool and sent them a few pics and one of them is featured on their site right now ! With a link to me and my blog underneath it ! It may not seem that exciting to you but to me it is such a big deal :) So i may make it a feature on here to show some of the street style pictures i take ! Would you be interested in that or not ? Let me know ! 

7 comments:

  1. Wow that is a huge deal,what a fabulous oppurtunity,would love the chance to do something like that! Your dress is amazing too,thought of Missoni soon as I saw it.
    Hope your having a wonderful week and have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on that opportunity - sounds amazing! Love the slice of colour through that dress x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that's so exciting! Would definitely be interested in seeing the photos you take :)
    Gorgeous dress too!

    xo Samantha Grace
    xosamanthagrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that is nice, very missoni indeed!, well done on getting your pics on fashion finds, I would love to see them on here, I heart pics of street fashion!

    http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress! Great design and style, looks great for new season dressing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. From Primark!! What a find! Looks really gorgeous, lovely pattern!

    fridayisforever.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete