Saturday 24 September 2011

What I Wore Yesterday



T-shirt & Skirt - H&M, Leggings, Hairband & Boots -Topshop, Necklace - Primark

I realised yesterday that it had been quite sometime since i last did an outfit post ! So here it is ! I was only going to sit in my boyfriends so i just threw some clothes on. I wore my Ramones T-Shirt which i got from H&M a few months ago and surprisingly hadn't got round to wearing it till yesterday. I also wore my new H&M skirt which since i have bought i have been basically living in ! Its so easy to throw on and goes with so many things ! I'm wearing my bird cage necklace from Primark :) Which i adore and am giving one away in my giveaway which ends tomorrow so go enter if you already haven't :)
I also redid my nails in a kind of scrabble style :) I'm loving my nail art pen so much but am running out of idea's now ! Do you have any nail designs you would like me to try out ?

5 comments:

  1. rocking Ramones shirt! And that skirt looks like it would go with everything! I've been looking at those nail art pens actually! I think I'm going to have to get in on this action :)

    what about an animal print nail design?

    waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your maroon ramones top and the nail art is sweeet.

    Helen, x
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the birdcage necklace too, it's so cute!
    Love your nails too! :)

    xo Samantha Grace
    xosamanthagrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Ramones tee!

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nail design, and also the band tshirt! I've been looking for some I love for ages with very little success, I want def leppard or dire straits ones, argh!! xx

    fridayisforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete