Sunday 11 September 2011

Leopard Print !



Ok so i'm not doing so well with my shopping ban ! I have been dying to buy the Models Own nail art pen for a while now and this weekend i gave in ! This is my first proper attempt at using it ! Already i am in love with it :)
I can't wait to try out different designs and patterns :) I'm already considering buying one in white as well !
I also bought the Remington Pearl Wand as i have been after a wand curler for ages as well and after some great reviews of the Remington one i got it :) I haven't used it properly yet but will post a review myself when i do !
Hope every one had a good weekend !

12 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm so rubbish at doing my nails in detail, I just don't have a steady enough hand! Also I like your blog header, it is new, isnt it?! or maybe I'm just being forgetful!

    http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    Ye its new haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good... I could never be so detailed! Need to get me a Model's Own pen!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh lovely! I am no good at doing my nails either! I can't wait to see your curls, I've been looking at curling irons actually so I will have to see how yours turn out (I'm hopless at GH curls).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely nails! I seriously need to try this someday.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my WAH nail art pen so this was definitely a good purchase! I really need to start doing leopard nails again. The colours you chose look gorgeous together.

    Fashion Stereotype

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I totally wish I had a steady enough hand to make my nails just as arty, I fear it would end up all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah your nails look amazing!! I'm really not very good at nail art but I wish I was so I could do designs like this =D Love your blog, just been looking through it, new follower!!
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely! great colours :) thanks for visiting my blog! now following :) x

    ReplyDelete